Concert on a Wing, ConcertOnAWing, Wing Concert, WingConcert, Tsubasa, Ongakukai, Konsato, TsubasaNoOngakukai, TsubasaNoKonsato
Live Concerts From a Wing of an Airliner Home.
A new concert option: Superb music rendered from a wing of a scintillating aerospace home. Nihongo de.
All Guests: Be certain to read the "Concert Environment and Logistics" section below.
(Updated 15 June 2018.)
Direct from Tokyo, magical Yuko Pomily will penetrate our hearts again on starting at 18:00 on 30 June 2018, plus additional dates and times, with Haruyuki-san accompanying!
Preliminary additional performance dates, which might be much more intimate due to smaller audience sizes, are Friday 29 June, Sunday 1 July, and Tuesday 3 July. Please monitor this area for possible changes.
Email to register. Include the number of people in your party and the number and type of each vehicle you'll need to park near the event. Please carpool whenever possible. (Reservations are required for 30 June but optional for the other dates.)
For the 'additional date' performances a $20 donation to help offset round trip flight expenses from Tokyo is appreciated but not obliged. Kids are free.
Yuko-san is Japanese and sings almost solely in Japanese, so many won't understand her words. But her heart and the beauty and fun of her art are universal so language wall notwithstanding her music and passion are genuinely exhilarating and a deeply heartwarming treat. Translation for informal conversations will likely be available.
Information for other 30 June Activities: Oregon Live FaceBook Wierd Homes Tour FaceBook Events Twitter Wierd Homes Tour Instagram Wierd Homes Tour
More about Yuko Pomily
A fountain of gleaming charm and creative skill with a beautiful transparent heart, Yuko-san truly stirs the soul.
Yuko-san has produced three CDs and a forth will be available shortly. They can be acquired at CD Baby (Happy Rhythms, Dreaming, Pomiano), iTunes, and many other distributors.
"Yuko Pomily-san magically leverages the core power of music by creating a uniquely direct path from her pure heart to ours. Her voice is beautiful and clear and she sings straight from the heart with remarkable clarity about our mutual life experiences. She renders our joys, sorrows, fun, and adventures with imaginative, beautiful, and highly engaging original music which connects to us with truly rare intimacy. Her music is superbly artistic and compelling, her heart pure and wise, and her messages are clear, articulate, and striking reflections of genuine human experience and passion. Once hooked on Pomily-san we become fans for life - she's a Cosmic Treasure and not to be missed." Updated from CDBaby.com / Bruce Campbell.
Important weather notes might be posted within about a week before the next performance.
Concert Environment and Logistics (Updated 15 June 2018.)
1. All guests must carefully review and agree to all the safety, legal, logistics, and other information on the AirplaneHome.com visitor's information page prior to arrival. Children must be managed accordingly at all times.
2. This is both a highly informal rural forest setting and a long term construction site. Please wear practical country clothing. Athletic shoes such as tennis or running shoes are best for outdoor footwear. All guests must remove their outdoor shoes as they enter my aircraft cabin. Slippers are available if desired.
My aircraft is heavily shaded by surrounding forest and is often much cooler than visitors expect, but can also become hot during sunny periods. So I recommend layered clothing to provide much more warmth than you expect will be necessary but with the option of removing layers so you can adjust to your ideal comfort level.
3. Artists normally perform on my right wing but if conditions are cold or damp my aircraft's cabin will be utilized instead. For wing events guests should enjoy the performances primarily in the grassy area in front of the wing but nearby areas may be available too. Outdoor chairs are not provided and only about 22 indoor seats are available so please take portable chairs for sitting or blankets for picnic style seating on the grass or similar. To enhance safety guests won't normally be allowed on either wing nor in certain other areas.
4. Food and drink won't be provided but guests may take and consume food or drink if doing so doesn't unreasonably disturb other guests. Alcohol consumption must be carefully limited to insure maintenance of full sobriety at all times.
5. Limited forest area parking is available on my site. Vehicles might be guided to a parking location. Please use your smallest available vehicle as space and maneuvering room is modest. If overflow conditions occur neighboring property might be available, necessitating a minimum 15 minute walk or a longer duration shuttle ride.
6. Please arrive early, especially when conditions are wet. Extra time might be required to arrange your parking or a delayed shuttle from a remote parking area might be involved.
7. For indoor events guests might be asked to listen to an emergency exit tutorial, and might be asked to participate in an emergency exit practice exercise. Wing exits require some physical fitness to negotiate.
8. All personal devices must be set to quiet mode during a performance. If a phone conversation is necessary move well away from audience areas before starting the conversation.
9. Please don't treat the safety warnings lightly. They're not simply an exercise in legal posturing - serious dangers really exist here. Enjoy yourselves but remain fully vigilant and thoroughly sober at all times.
10. Please contact me via email if you're interested in supporting these events.
11. These events may be publicized on other sites or in alternate media so long as reasonable event accuracy is maintained and ConcertOnAWing.com is clearly included in a prominent location so people will know where to find full information.
Event location information.
Prior performance history.
Artists: Connect directly or at OurScene.Network
Information subject to change without notice. Please monitor this site for the latest information.
The near term stage: A Boeing 727-200 Home The next stage: AirplaneHome v2.0
NoSpam Notice: UCE (spam) or any unsolicited subscription based email distributed on an "opt out" basis is absolutely prohibited. Do not ever send any such email to any ConcertOnAWing.com nor WingConcert.com address.
Concert on a Wing, ConcertOnAWing, Wing Concert, WingConcert, HikoukiIe, Hikouki Ie, Hikouki No Ie, AirplaneHome, Airplane Home, Aircraft Home, Boeing 727 Ie, Boeing 727-200 Ie, Boeing 727 Home, Boeing 727-200 Home, Boeing Home, Airplane House, Aircraft House, Boeing 727 House, Boeing House. UCECage@AirplaneHome.com. Report mail misconduct to UCE@FTC.gov.