Concert on a Wing, ConcertOnAWing, Wing Concert, WingConcert, Tsubasa, Ongakukai, Konsato, TsubasaNoOngakukai, TsubasaNoKonsato
ConcertOnAWing.com (and WingConcert.com)
Live Concerts From a Wing of a Jetliner Home.
Engaging music and events rendered from a wing of a scintillating aerospace home. 日本語
● 29 June 2019: Portland Weird Homes Tour home. (Alternate site.)
Right wing disk jockey entertainment will be provided in the afternoon as well. (Performance times should be available soon.)
● The 6 June 2019 Streetcar Conductors and open house event is rescheduled to a later date. A new date will be announced here as soon as available.
This event remains open to the public but television production is no longer expected to be involved. Guests are welcome to enjoy the music, tour, and socialize. My aircraft's cabin will be open for guests until 22:30. Parking is within my rough forest property at directed locations. Please carpool in compact vehicles whenever possible.
● 6 and 7 September 2019: Turbulence. Details to come.
Conditions are occasionally quite chilly in the early to late evenings or even afternoons. Please dress as recommended in notes two and three below and be prepared for chilly conditions due to my dense forest environment.
Guest Information and Requirements
(Updated 24 March 2019 JST.)
1. All guests must carefully review and agree to all the safety, legal, logistics, and other information on the AirplaneHome.com visitor's information page prior to arrival. Children must be managed accordingly at all times.
2. This is both a highly informal rural forest setting and a long term construction site. Please wear practical country clothing. Athletic shoes such as tennis or running shoes are best for outdoor footwear. All guests must remove their outdoor shoes as they enter my aircraft. Slippers are available if desired.
3. My aircraft is heavily shaded by surrounding forest so it's often quite chilly or cold inside, but can also become hot during sunny periods. So I recommend layered clothing to provide much more warmth than you expect will be necessary but with the option of removing layers so you can adjust to your ideal comfort level.
4. Artists normally perform on my right wing but if conditions are cold or damp my aircraft's cabin might be utilized instead. For wing events guests may enjoy the performances in the grassy area in front of the wing but adjacent forest areas are available too. Outdoor chairs are not provided and only about 22 indoor seats are available so you might wish to take portable chairs for sitting or blankets for picnic style lounging on the grass or similar. To enhance safety guests won't normally be allowed on either wing nor in certain other areas.
5. Food and drink is usually available for purchase during major events but not provided during small events. In either case guests may take and consume food or drink if doing so doesn't unreasonably disturb other guests. Alcohol consumption must be carefully limited to insure sufficient sobriety for full safety and civility at all times.
6. Cigarette smoking is not allowed anywhere on my grounds due to forest fire danger and for the health and comfort of other guests. Guests who smoke will be directed to cease and might be expelled from the event sans any compensation.
7. E-Cigarette use (vaping) is allowed outside my aircraft but please be respectful of the health and comfort of other guests. If a serious annoyance arises the guest responsible might be directed to cease use. E-Cigarette use is not allowed inside my aircraft.
8. Major events require bus shuttles from Hillsboro or Portland or both. Limited forest area parking is available on my site for the Portland Weird Homes Tour and small events. Vehicles are usually guided by event staff or signs to a parking location. Please use your smallest available vehicle as space and maneuvering room is modest. If overflow conditions occur neighboring property might be available, necessitating a minimum 15 minute walk or a longer duration shuttle ride.
9. Please arrive early, especially when conditions are wet. Delays due to parking or shuttle logistics might arise.
10. For indoor events guests might be asked to listen to an emergency exit tutorial, and might be asked to participate in an emergency exit practice exercise. Wing exits require some physical fitness to negotiate.
11. All personal devices must be set to quiet mode during small or intimate performances. If a phone conversation is necessary please move well away from audience areas before starting your conversation.
12. Please don't treat the safety warnings lightly. They're not simply an exercise in legal posturing - serious dangers really exist here. Enjoy yourselves but remain fully vigilant and safely sober at all times.
13. Please contact me or MurderBoat Productions if you're interested in supporting these events.
14. These events may be publicized on other sites or in alternate media so long as reasonable accuracy is maintained, ConcertOnAWing.com is clearly shown so people will know where to find full information, and my media publication terms are honored.
Artists: Contact AirplaneHome.com or MurderBoat Productions.
Some previous performance history.
Information updated without notice. Please monitor this site for the latest information.
Yuko Pomily: Uniquely superb original music by a truly remarkable young composer and performer. Purchase her magic.
The near term stage: A Boeing 727-200 Home
The next stage: AirplaneHome v2.0
NoSpam Notice: UCE (spam) or any unsolicited subscription based email distributed on an "opt out" basis is absolutely prohibited. Do not ever send any such email to any ConcertOnAWing.com nor WingConcert.com address.
Concert on a Wing, ConcertOnAWing, Wing Concert, WingConcert, HikoukiIe, Hikouki Ie, Hikouki No Ie, AirplaneHome, Airplane Home, Aircraft Home, Boeing 727 Ie, Boeing 727-200 Ie, Boeing 727 Home, Boeing 727-200 Home, Boeing Home, Airplane House, Aircraft House, Boeing 727 House, Boeing House. UCECage@AirplaneHome.com. Report mail misconduct to UCE@FTC.gov.